openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA and entities auto-scan
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 08:54:11 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to get rid of entity list in my persistence.xml and to use
springs package autoscan for this.
I have specified following configuration for entity manager factory:

<bean id="entityManagerFactory"
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.LocalContainerEntityManagerFactoryBean">
<property name="persistenceUnitName" value="openmeetings" />
<property name="packagesToScan" value="org.apache.openmeetings.db.entity" />
<property name="jpaVendorAdapter">
<bean class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.vendor.OpenJpaVendorAdapter">
<property name="showSql" value="false" />
<property name="generateDdl" value="false" />
</bean>
</property>
</bean>
<bean
class="org.springframework.orm.jpa.support.PersistenceAnnotationBeanPostProcessor"
/>

Entities seems to be found BUT named queries not :(
What I'm I doing wrong? Maybe I need to specify some additional
postprocessor to perform additional scan for named queries?

Thanks in advance for your answers :)

OpenJPA version 2.4.2 (latest)
Spring 4.3.10

--