openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA and entities auto-scan
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 12:32:19 GMT
On 22/09/2017 14:29, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> It seems all your entities are listed in
> https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/1_2_X/core/src/main/resources/META-INF/orm.xml

No, these are not all entities, but only a few, e.g. the ones for which
we want to allow users to customize something without messing with
source classes (hence we don't rely on JPA annotations for such entities).

There are several JPA entities not listed in orm.xml:

https://github.com/apache/syncope/tree/1_2_X/core/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/persistence/beans

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò