openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Broadhead <matthew.broadh...@nbmlaw.co.uk>
Subject Re: generating metamodel
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 07:52:16 GMT
i fixed it with
https://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/2013/01/24/enhancing-openjpa-classes-with-maven-maven-compiler-alternative/

<plugin>
                 <groupId>org.bsc.maven</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-processor-plugin</artifactId>
                 <version>2.1.0</version>
                 <executions>
                     <execution>
                         <id>process</id>
                         <goals>
                             <goal>process</goal>
                         </goals>
                         <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                         <configuration>
<compilerArguments>-Aopenjpa.source=8
-Aopenjpa.metamodel=true</compilerArguments>
                             <processors>
<processor>org.apache.openjpa.persistence.meta.AnnotationProcessor8</processor>
                             </processors>
<outputDirectory>target/generated-sources/metamodel</outputDirectory>
                         </configuration>
                     </execution>
                 </executions>
                 <!-- <dependencies> <dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
                     <artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
                     </dependencies> -->
             </plugin>
             <plugin>
                 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<artifactId>build-helper-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                 <version>1.7</version>
                 <executions>
                     <execution>
                         <id>add-source</id>
                         <phase>generate-sources</phase>
                         <goals>
                             <goal>add-source</goal>
                         </goals>
                         <configuration>
                             <sources>
<source>target/generated-sources/metamodel</source>
                             </sources>
                         </configuration>
                     </execution>
                 </executions>
             </plugin>

but if anyone knows a better way please let  me know