openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Amiri, Dario (GE Digital)" <am...@ge.com>
Subject OpenJPA Enhancement Builder failed with message 'java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: type = 18'
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2016 23:48:26 GMT
Hello all,

I am seeing the following error when using the Eclipse byte code enhancer:

Errors occurred during the build.

Errors running builder 'OpenJPA PC-Enhancer Project Builder' on project ‘my-project'.

OpenJPA Enhancement Builder failed with message 'java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: type
= 18' for class: /some/path/SomeAbstractClass.class

type = 18

OpenJPA Enhancement Builder failed with message 'java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: type
= 18' for class: /some/path/SomeAbstractClass.class

type = 18

Also I noticed that if I try to modify the version of OpenJPA to use in the project property
that selecting “2.0” or “2.1” results in the “Apply” button being grayed out.
I would appreciate it if someone could help me troubleshoot these issues.

Regards,

Dario