openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de.INVALID>
Subject Re: JPA 2.1 Support
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2016 16:13:42 GMT
You are welcome, and good to have you on board!

I’m sure there are tons of interesting pieces you could help if you like to.

Feel free to drop a mail whenever you need help with building etc.
Many of the parts should already be documented on http://openjpa.apache.org but sometimes
it’s not as easy to find as it should be.
Feedback about missing documentation is also highly appreciated.

txs and LieGrue,
strub

> Am 18.08.2016 um 17:58 schrieb Roberto Cortez <radcortez@yahoo.com.INVALID>:
>
> Hi Mark,
> Great! Happy to hear that.
> Good point. I believe I'm not subscribed. Already requested it, waiting for the email.
> Thank you.
> Cheers,Roberto

move OpenJPA to be JPA 2.1 compliant, if any?
>>> I don't expect it to fall on my lap and I'm happy to contribute to the efforts.
I've started some work on it, and even got some feedback at start, but at the moment seems
halted.