openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Leonardo Carvalho <trind...@sibbr.gov.br>
Subject Const.class conflict
Date Tue, 17 May 2016 16:20:02 GMT
  Hi guys.

  I'm creating a StartsWith and IgnoreCase JPARepository method using
SpringData and OpenJPA.
  I've got a strange issue.

  The query is perfect:
[image: Inline image 1]

  But at runtime, it fails with the message:

  "The filter listener "matches" requires a constant argument. "

  And that looks like is caused by using
*com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.opt.Const* instead of
*org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.exps.Const* on the test operation at
*org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.kernel.exps.JDBCExpressionFactory* line 175.

[image: Inline image 2]

   I'm using Maven 3 and Java 8. Is there a way to solve this apparent
conflict?

   Thanks

--

[image: Signature SiBBr]