openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Doc issue
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 14:51:27 GMT
Hi Dan,
thanks for reporting.

I have just updated and re-published the page below, now the XML snippet
is visible - not sure if this was the best way to do it, though :-)

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC,
Olingo PMC, CXF Committer, OpenJPA Committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/