openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Markus Geiß <markus.ge...@live.de>
Subject RE: Advice needed switching to OpenJPA
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2016 15:39:59 GMT
This is the expection we get, both cases, runtime and build enhancement:

Caused by: <openjpa-2.4.0-r422266:1674604 fatal user error> org.apache.openjpa.util.MetaDataException:
The type "class org.mifosplatform.useradministration.domain.AppUser" has not been enhanced.

Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.