openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: AW: AW: Project activity
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 11:43:02 GMT
Hi,
Yes, I've been posting and asking this question for a long time. Not much information has
been posted by the project leads regarding the future plans.
It would be great if we could have some information.
Cheers,Roberto
      From: Christopher Cudennec <c.cudennec@24technology.de>
 To: "users@openjpa.apache.org" <users@openjpa.apache.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:02 AM
 Subject: AW: AW: Project activity

Hi everyone,

at least there seems to be roadmap for JPA 2.1. Unfortunately the documents look really outdated:
- http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-2.1-roadmap.html
- http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-2.1-tasks.html
- http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-2.1-development-process.html

Maybe I'll try to contact one oft he guys who post on the dev mailing list to get more information.

Cheers,

Christopher

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----