openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Troubles with slices
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:57:20 GMT
Hi all,
I am continuing from [1].

I have now problems with a range-enabled JPQL query.

The problematic code is in DistributedStoreQuery, around lines 149:167,
triggered by Syncope's JPATaskDAO [2].

 From there an instance of RangeResultObjectProvider wrapping
OrderingMergedResultObjectProvider, wrapping in turn
InstanceResultObjectProvider is returned.

Then, RangeResultObjectProvider#next() is invoked, and this works fine
when the required range is (0, 2): when, instead the range is (2, 4), I
see that _delegate.next() is called (line 91 from
RangeResultObjectProvider) and this "consumes" the underlying result
set, thus resulting in an empty query result.

Does anyone see any obvious problem here?

TIA
Regards.

[1] http://markmail.org/message/6bz2uqmuzth4q3t6
[2]