openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Troubles with slices
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 12:15:35 GMT
>> Hi all,
>> at Syncope we are implementing the multi-tenancy feature [1], which
>> requires - at least for the way how we thought at it - to extend the
>> current OpenJPA-based persistence layer with slices.
>>
>> I am unfortunately experiencing some troubles, so I've assembled a
>> quickstart project to show my problems [2], which replicates most of
>> Syncope settings.
>>
>> You can verify that, after issuing
>>
>> mvn clean test
>>
>> all tests (but one, which is rather irrelevant since it does not
>> perform any database operation) are failing; if, instead, a single
>> test method is invoked as
>>
>> mvn clean test -Dtest=RealmTest#save
>>
>> everything is working as expected (this is true for every single test
>> method).
>>
>> The relevant part of the stacktrace is at [3]: as you can see, it
>> seems that there are problems related to transaction completion.
>>
>> You can find the OpenJPA setup in [3]
>
> at [4], sorry
>
>> - as you can see the application is Spring-managed; please note that
>> I had to explicitly set "openjpa.BrokerImpl" to
>> "org.apache.openjpa.slice.DistributedBrokerImpl", otherwise nothing
>> was working at all.
>>
>> Is there anything obvious that I am currently overlooking?

Update: when disabling QueryCompilationCache

https://github.com/ilgrosso/OpenJPASlice/blob/master/src/main/resources/persistenceContextEMFactory.xml#L59

all tests are now working altogether.

Can you confirm that my configuration is correct / expected?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/