openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Hal Hildebrand <hal.hildebr...@me.com>
Subject Re: Lifecycle events?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:14:31 GMT
So, this is just a dead parrot?  I couldn't find anything through web searches. Can I get a
read as to whether this is supposed to work or even a code sample?

Thanks.

> On Feb 22, 2015, at 1:29 PM, Hal Hildebrand <hal.hildebrand@me.com> wrote:
>
> So, I’m trying to use the lifecycle events on the OpenJPAEntityManagerSPI.  I’ve
created a class which implements PersistListener, UpdateListener, DeleteListener.  I’ve
registered an instance of this class as a lifecycle listener:

> OpenJPAEntityManagerSPI openJpaEm = em.unwrap(OpenJPAEntityManagerSPI.class);
> openJpaEm.addLifecycleListener(this);
>
> This does not seem to do anything at all.  I’ve got printlns in every event and I get
nothing.  I have registered the txn listener successfully, and that works great.