openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Hal Hildebrand <hal.hildebr...@me.com>
Subject Lifecycle events?
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:29:24 GMT
So, I’m trying to use the lifecycle events on the OpenJPAEntityManagerSPI.  I’ve created
a class which implements PersistListener, UpdateListener, DeleteListener.  I’ve registered
an instance of this class as a lifecycle listener:

OpenJPAEntityManagerSPI openJpaEm = em.unwrap(OpenJPAEntityManagerSPI.class);
openJpaEm.addLifecycleListener(this);

This does not seem to do anything at all.  I’ve got printlns in every event and I get nothing.
 I have registered the txn listener successfully, and that works great.

Is there something I’m missing here?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

-Hal