openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA support for JPA 2.1: when?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:57:07 GMT
Now that 2.3.x has been cut, I think we can most likely develop 2.1 in
trunk. Other opinions?

 >Should we just pick a task from the list here:
http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-2.1-tasks.html and contribute to it?
Yes. If there isn't already a JIRA for a given work item, go ahead and
create one. Once you have code to contribute you can attach it to that task.

Thanks,
Rick

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Roberto Cortez <radcortez@yahoo.com.invalid

--