openjpa-users mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA support for JPA 2.1: when?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 19:55:03 GMT
Throwing this out there as it never hurts to be explicit.

On the Tomitribe side I'm willing to hire someone to work on OpenJPA full-time if there are
enough users out there willing to share the cost of said developer.

A full-time developer (or two) is really not that expensive when split 10 different ways.

Email me offline -- not really an appropriate conversation for this list.  As well this is
the first and only time I'll mention it.

I will say that at some point our belief in Open Source has to match some level of commitment.
 Here's your opportunity.

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins