openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Roberto Cortez <radcor...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: OpenJPA support for JPA 2.1: when?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2014 15:44:20 GMT
Hi,
Forgive me with these very basic questions:
- All the JPA 2.1 work should be done in this svn sandbox: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/sandboxes/21?-
Should we just pick a task from the list here: http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-2.1-tasks.html and
contribute to it?- Since I'm not a committer, should I just send the patches for the code?
Cheers,Roberto
      From: Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com>
 To: users <users@openjpa.apache.org>
Cc: Pinaki Poddar <pinaki.poddar@gmail.com>
 Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:09 PM
 Subject: Re: OpenJPA support for JPA 2.1: when?

For those that are interested in this development effort, please take a
look at the jpa-2.1 development tasks[1]. There are some low hanging prelim
tasks that need to get taken care of prior to any real 2.1 work happening.

Pinaki -- I see you created a 2.1 development sandbox, do you have any info
on the changes that you've already started to prototype?

Thanks,
Rick

[1] http://openjpa.apache.org/jpa-2.1-tasks.html

--