openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA support for JPA 2.1: when?
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:20:36 GMT
May of JPA 2.1 have been developed on the branch Kevin had mentioned. As it
was quite a while I had looked at beautiful OpenJPA code (i am now a FOB in
the wobbly-goobly-gook Python/Shell Script world filled with super-wizards
:), the exact features I had implemented on that branch escapes me.

The essentials are
1. Stored Procedure support was well-cooked as it required new
constructs/concepts in OpenJPA
2. Many low-hanging features that had been part of OpenJPA in alternative
form are adapted to JPA 2.1 form

Will take a look when i get some free time.

Any new or old committers ready to contribute to OpenJPA are welcome to
offer a hand to drive these prototypes to completion.

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project