openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Trenton D. Adams" <tr...@trentonadams.ca>
Subject Re: Standalone Example
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 01:47:02 GMT
FYI, the trunk does not build out of the box, I'm going to try the
latest tag.

mvn test -DfailIfNoTests=false -Dtest=TestPersistence

[INFO] Executing tasks
      [echo] Running OpenBooks genmodel

info:
      [echo]
      [echo]             Builds OpenBooks demo application.
      [echo]             OpenJPA Library:
/home/trenta/.m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-all/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT
      [echo]             Build mode     : jse
      [echo]             Deploy Location:
/home/trenta/LocalDocuments/development/java/openjpa/openjpa-examples/openbooks/target/openbooks
      [echo]

check-env:
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An Ant BuildException has occured: The following error occurred
while executing this line:
/home/trenta/LocalDocuments/development/java/openjpa/openjpa-examples/openbooks/build.xml:117:

*** Error:
            The directory for OpenJPA libraries can not be located at
/home/trenta/.m2/repository/org/apache/openjpa/openjpa-all/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT.
            Make sure openjpa.lib property value is correct in
build.properties file.