openjpa-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lionel <>
Subject Re: Moving from OpenJPA 2.0.1 to 2.3.0: fields not found
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 15:49:49 GMT

First, thanks a lot for your answer. :)

In the past, we were using an ant build the project so also to run the JPA
enhancer but for a company strategy reason we are moving to a maven build
And when I did it, we've seen that there is a maven plugin to do the JPA
So that's why :)

I just put back the default PersistenceProviderImpl and sadly, I had the
same result. :(

To try to isolate the issue and, tonight, we will just replace the JPA
version inside the existing project (built with ant) just to validate that
has really no link with the enhancement.

I will also try to upgrade openJPA version one by one to be sure from which
the error appears and give additionnal data tomorrow.

View this message in context:
Sent from the OpenJPA Users mailing list archive at

View raw message