openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: exclude-unlisted-classes ignored
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 13:15:51 GMT
It sounds like this is working as expected. Excerpt from the spec :

<xsd:element name="exclude-unlisted-classes" type="xsd:boolean"
default="true" minOccurs="0">
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:documentation>
When set to true then only listed classes and jars will
be scanned for persistent classes, otherwise the
enclosing jar or directory will also be scanned.
Not applicable to Java SE persistence units.
</xsd:documentation>
</xsd:annotation>
</xsd:element>

--