openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Christian Mötzing <christian.moetz...@novatec-gmbh.de>
Subject Options for entity enhancement not working in maven build
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 07:40:27 GMT
Hello OpenJPA mailing list.

I have the following configuration in my persistence.xml:

<persistence-unit name="my.pu">

<provider>org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceProviderImpl</provider

                <class>com.company.project.entities.Entity</class>

                <properties>

                               <property name="openjpa.DetachState"
value="loaded(DetachedStateField=true)"/>

                </properties>

</persistence-unit>

My project can be built with Eclipse using runtime enhancement afterwards
(via OpenJPA agent) to execute some tests. In this case enhancement uses
the option above and does not insert transient fields on enhancement.

I also have a maven build utilizing openjpa-maven-plugin
(<groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId><artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</ar
tifactId>).

Plugin configuration looks like this:

<executions>

                <execution>

                               <id>enhancer</id>

                               <phase>process-classes</phase>

                               <goals>

                                               <goal>enhance</goal>

                               </goals>

                               <configuration>

                                               <includes>**/entities
/*.class</includes>

<addDefaultConstructor>false</addDefaultConstructor>

<skip>${openjpa.enhance.skip}</skip>

                                               <toolProperties>

                                                               <property>

<name>openjpa.DetachState</name>

<value>loaded(DetachedStateField=true)</value>

                                                               </property>

                                               </toolProperties>

                               </configuration>

                </execution>

</executions>

With or without toolProperties-tag entity enhancement does not use the
option (neither through persistence.xml nor through pom.xml). Can you
please point me to some documentation on how to set this option with
openjpa-maven-plugin?

I am using OpenJPA 2.2.1.

With kind regards

Christian Mötzing
Consultant

NOVATEC  //  Consulting GmbH
Dieselstrasse 18/1  //  D-70771 Leinfelden-Echterdingen

phone:

+49 711 22040-718

fax:

+49 711 22040-899

mobile:

+49 1608806281

e-mail:

 <mailto:christian.moetzing@novatec-gmbh.de>
christian.moetzing@novatec-gmbh.de

web:

 <http://www.novatec-gmbh.de/> www.novatec-gmbh.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Waldenbuch // Handelsregister: Stuttgart – HRB
739078
Geschäftsführer: Hans-Dieter Brenner // Michael Schuchart // Albrecht
Stäbler