openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Weiss <christoph.we...@de.ibm.com>
Subject Container Managed EntityManager - is there a chance to control flush calls ?
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 18:24:50 GMT
Dear Community,

We are running OpenJPa with "container managed" EntityManagers (using
WebSphere Application Server).
Because of technical reasons we want to explicitly control when the
EntityManager executes the flush.

First I thought that the parameter "FlushMode" could be a solution, but
reading the documentation I understood it isn't.
So is there any other way to really control when the flush is executed?

Any reply is appreciated. Thanks for your help in advance!

Cheers
Christoph Weiss