openjpa-users mailing list archives

From José Luis Cetina <maxtorz...@gmail.com>
Subject openjpa.Enhance - You have enabled runtime enhancement, but have not specified the set of persistent classes.
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:26:19 GMT
Hi, i have a maven project, in my project i have a maven plugin for
enhancement, when i execute the plugin i can see the "enhancement running"
lines for each entity, like this:

INFO   [main] openjpa.Tool - Enhancer running on type "class
com.xx.yy.zz.MyClassName".

But when i run my server (Apache TomEE 1.6.0) i see a warning message:

239  classpath-bootstrap  INFO   [main] openjpa.Enhance - You have enabled
runtime enhancement, but have not specified the set of persistent classes.
 OpenJPA must look for metadata for every loaded class, which might
increase class load times significantly.

If i could see that the enhancement is running when i clean and install the
pom of my maven project, then why this message is show?

Plugin:

 <!--OPENJPA ENHANCMENT-->
            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
                <artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${plugins.openjpa.maven.plugin}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <includes>
                        com/xx/yy/entities/**/*
                    </includes>
                    <excludes>
                        com/xx/yy/entities/**/*_.class
                    </excludes>
                    <addDefaultConstructor>true</addDefaultConstructor>

<enforcePropertyRestrictions>true</enforcePropertyRestrictions>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>enhancer</id>
                        <phase>process-classes</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>enhance</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <dependencies>
                    <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
                        <artifactId>openjpa</artifactId>
                        <version>${apache.openjpa.version}</version>
                    </dependency>
                </dependencies>
            </plugin>