openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MariaDB vs. MySQL
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:02:35 GMT
Marc,
What jdbc drivers are you using with each database type?  And, are you
letting OpenJPA determine the DBDictionary to use or are you explicitly
declaring it in your persistence.xml?  What version of OpenJPA are you
using?

The MariaDBDictionary is an almost identical copy of the
MySQLDBDictionary.   Just to make the configuration easier.  But, I did
notice that there are some checks on the metadata version on the connection
that could affect the generation of some certain SQL...

Let us know what you find out.  Thanks.

Kevin