openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Hal Hildebrand <hal.hildebr...@me.com>
Subject Re: openjpa2.2 cannot enhance multiple persistence-unit?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:10:16 GMT
Not entirely sure, but this seems to be the exact problem I’m experiencing as well:

http://openjpa.208410.n2.nabble.com/Enhancement-not-finding-metadata-Maven-plugin-td7586850.html

I use annotations, a persistence.xml, and several ormorm files (included in the persistence.xml)
that shadow annotated classes and add queries.