openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa2.2 cannot enhance multiple persistence-unit?
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 16:45:35 GMT
>  The issue described is not clear enough?

Ahhh, no...  Especially when Jose replies with this...

>  Yes im using that exactly situtation, and i could enhance multiple
persistence unit.

So, something is not consistent.  You haven't described your persistence
unit definitions (persistence.xml).  You haven't described your enhancement
process -- dynamic or build time.  Are you running within an application
server, or as a standalone Java SE application?  There are many variables
that can affect the entity enhancement processing.

Kevin