openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.3
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 13:25:29 GMT
Try refreshing your page...  You may have an old version in your browser
cache.  I've verified that it does exist.  I'm not sure how this mailing
list works with screen shots, but here's what I see on the Download page (
http://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html):

Thanks.  Let me know if that resolves this for you or if you continue to
see something different...

Kevin