openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Datin Benoit <benoit.da...@thomson-networks.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.3.0 Released (Finally!)
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 16:06:57 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Where can we found the issues list that are resolved in this new version please ?

Regards
Benoit DATIN

-----Original Message-----
From: kwsutter@gmail.com [mailto:kwsutter@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Kevin Sutter
Sent: jeudi 15 mai 2014 19:21
To: announce@apache.org; users@openjpa.apache.org; dev@openjpa.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] OpenJPA 2.3.0 Released (Finally!)

The Apache OpenJPA community is proud to announce the OpenJPA
2.3.0 release!

(Although the actual release was completed last fall, the final posting of the distribution
artifacts, documentation, and announcement material was just performed.  Thus, this belated
announcement...  Thank you for your
patience.)

Please visit our project website to learn more about Apache OpenJPA and how to download or
include our persistence provider in your builds.

http://openjpa.apache.org/

Apache OpenJPA PMC