openjpa-users mailing list archives

From apph <k.pankow...@gmail.com>
Subject Reversemappingtooltask with oracle fails
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:49:07 GMT
I'm using this command: java org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ReverseMappingTool
-d src schema.xml with oracle database. I've found that there is a known bug
OPENJPA-2022 which is supposed to be fixed in the trunk. I've taken the
source code, built the jars from trunk but still got this error. I've have
the changed code from the patch in this bug in my library:
schemaName = DBIdentifier.trimToNull(pks[i].getSchemaIdentifier());

Is it really fixed? Or am I doing something wrong?