openjpa-users mailing list archives

From apph <k.pankow...@gmail.com>
Subject openjpa.jdbc.Schemas configuration property
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:43:50 GMT
According to the documentation:
This property accepts a comma-separated list of schemas and tables

However, when I'm trying to specify two schemas in the form like <property
name="openjpa.jdbc.Schema" value="SCHEMA1,SCHEMA2"/> i do not get any
results. When I specify only one I'm getting the generated entities.
I'm using Oracle database and
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.ReverseMappingTool.

I was checking the source code and I don't know how it can work as it goes
down to this class:
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDatabaseMetaData and there is this comparison:
WHERE t.owner LIKE :1 where :1 is the passed schema value, so
"SCHEMA1,SCHEMA2". The values in the owner column are particular schema
values: SYSTEM, SCHEMA1, SYSTEM, SCHEMA2, SCHEMA3, etc....