openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [org.apache.openjpa.persistence.ArgumentException - An error occurred while parsing the query filter "select x from Person x". Error message: The name "Person" is not a recognized entity or identifier. Perhaps you meant Person, which is a close match. Known entity names: [Person]]
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:23:22 GMT
Is it possibly some sort of classloading issue? I know in the past we've
seen the 'The name "x" is not a recognized entity or identifier. Perhaps
you meant n' in the past, but it seems like most of those were cleaned up.

One shot it the dark would be to try to enable <property name="openjpa.
MetaDataRepository" value="Preload=true"/> to see if that helps.

Thanks,
Rick