openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Aron L <a.lurie+o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ReverseMappingTool.run(...) to generate Java strings?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:37:24 GMT
Rick,

That does what I need for now, but might I also suggest adding another
method that parallels the one you just suggested: run(JDBCConfiguration
conf, String[] args, Options opts, Map output)? Or combining the two, say:
run(JDBCConfiguration conf, String[] args, Flags flags, Options opts, Map
output)? It seems like there is a good bit of code in run(JDBCConfiguration,
String[], Options) that one would want to reuse in line with the Map.

-Aron