openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Aron L <a.lurie+o...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ReverseMappingTool.run(...) to generate Java strings?
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:29:34 GMT
Rick,

That could work but I would end up using JDBCConfiguration in an unusual way
to get the result I want, something like this:

http://pastebin.com/Uqngcuaj

I'm not sure if this would be a lasting fix; there's nothing in the method
contract that ensures the added value will be propagated through the other
run methods.

An easier (for me) way to do this might be adding a flag of type Map to
ReverseMappingTool.Flags, and if that flag is not null, calling
tool.recordCode(Map) instead of tool.recordCode() where I linked before.
However, I could see where this might be an issue as the flag wouldn't
really be usable from the command line.

Thanks,
Aron