openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: disable MDB
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 16:33:47 GMT
for example, for tomee/openjpa, is there something similar to this code for
jboss?

MBeanServer mbeanServer = MBeanServerLocator.locateJBoss();
    ObjectName objName = new
ObjectName("jboss.j2ee:ear=MessageGateway.ear,jar=MessageGateway-EJB.jar,name=MessageSenderMDB,service=EJB3");
    JMSContainerInvokerMBean invoker = (JMSContainerInvokerMBean)
MBeanProxy.get(JMSContainerInvokerMBean.class, objName, mbeanServer);

    invoker.stop(); //Stop MDB
    invoker.start(); //Start MDB

[]

Leo