openjpa-users mailing list archives

From susanne_j <susann...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem with the optimistic locking id after a unique constraint violation exception
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2013 14:47:27 GMT
Hi openjpa-users list,

just to answer my question myself... or give some tipps...

The problem might be a problem with the openjpa-enhancement.

I tried the same procedure without the enhancement and it worked. As a
"test", I tried eclipse-link and had no problems with the same source-code
as before (using the runtime-weaving of eclipse).

As I think, the problem might have something to do with the enhanced-field
"protected transient boolean pcVersionInit;" but I haven't looked into
details...

Best regards,
Susanne.