openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.3.0 Release
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 21:10:44 GMT
Hi Matias,
Yes, we have plans for a 2.3.0 release.  I just don't know the exact dates
yet.  We need to cut a "final" major release for the JPA 2.0 level of
functionality before we kick off the JPA 2.1 development activities.  I'm
drafting a note to solicit for volunteers for this activity.  I would hope
that this 2.3.0 release could be something that one of our committers could
pickup rather quickly...

Kevin