openjpa-users mailing list archives

From "Leonardo K. Shikida" <shik...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.openjpa.persistence.PersistenceException: null
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 02:34:55 GMT
So

It seems that if I use IBM JVM (J9) in both windows and linux, it works.

If I use oracle's, then I get the error.

This code I am running in an embedded TomEE+

So I run it from a regular main() method just like this

        p = getMysqlDatasource();
        ejbContainer = EJBContainer.createEJBContainer(p);
        context = ejbContainer.getContext();
        authEJB = (AuthEJB)
context.lookup("java:global/XYZ/"+AuthEJB.class.getSimpleName());

My persistence.xml does not have

 <property name="openjpa.RuntimeUnenhancedClasses" value="unsupported"/>

And I get the warning

WARNING: Creating subclass for "[...]".
This means that your application will be
less efficient and will consume more memory
than it would if you ran the OpenJPA enhancer.

Additionally, lazy loading will not be
available for one-to-one and many-to-one
persistent attributes in types using field
access; they will be loaded eagerly instead.

TIA

Leo

[]

Leo