openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Chris <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why would OpenJPA runtime claim an enhanced class is not enhanced?
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 20:07:37 GMT
I think this was "pilot error" I use both Eclipse and Maven command line
to build and only Maven is setup to enhance, post-compile, so I think my
Eclipse session may have compiled on top of the code - but I normally
watch out for that, e.g. unclick "Build Automatically" in Eclipse.  In
any case, the issue resolved itself.

Thanks,

Chris