openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Chris <cwolf.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Impossible to get DBCP working with OpenJPA in standalone app
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 16:19:13 GMT
Hi Rick, thanks for offering to help.  Below is my persistence.xml.
Also commons-dbcp-1.4.jar is definitely on the classpath.

    -Chris

<persistence version="2.0"
                  xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
     http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_2_0.xsd">

   <persistence-unit name="marketdata">

     <jta-data-source>java:/DefaultDS</jta-data-source><!-- ignored when
not in JBoss -->
     <class>ms.algo.adapt.cpmd.entities.MdBaseData</class>
     <class>ms.algo.adapt.cpmd.entities.MdAuxData</class>
     <class>ms.algo.adapt.cpmd.entities.DBSessionInfo</class>
     <properties>
       <property name="openjpa.jdbc.DBDictionary"
value="oracle(batchLimit=200)"/>
value="oracle.jdbc.OracleDriver"/>
       <property name="openjpa.ConnectionURL"
value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:orcl"/>
       <property name="openjpa.ConnectionUserName" value="demouser"/>
       <property name="openjpa.ConnectionPassword" value="demopw"/>
       <property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
                value="QueryTimeout=50000, printParameters=true,
PrettyPrint=true, PrettyPrintLineLength=72"/>
       <property name="openjpa.Log" value="openjpa.jdbc.MetaData=TRACE"/>
       <property name="openjpa.Log" value="openjpa.jdbc.JDBC=TRACE"/>
       <property name="openjpa.Log" value="slf4j"/>
       <property name="openjpa.Log" value="SQL=TRACE"/>
     </properties>
   </persistence-unit>
</persistence>