openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Matias G <matias.gavinow...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA 2.3.0 Release
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:12:31 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knows whether the 2.3.0 is planned and what would
the expected timeframe for that? I am very interested in the fix for one
particular issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-2318) which
was solved just a few days ago.

I upgraded to 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT and it works for me, but would find it really
helpful to know if there is a final release planned so I can in turn plan
in advance for how long I could expect to keep using snapshot versions.

I looked at previous release dates and found they've happened
February-November-April, so I don't know if the next one would be happening
this year. In my search through the site I could not find info on future
releases.

If anyone can point me to the right resource/person/information, many
thanks.

Matias