openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Paulo Borges <abuda...@hotmail.com>
Subject Federation of multiple same databases and dynamic schema
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 00:09:48 GMT
We have a virtual federation of multiple same databases running in multiple sites. The databases
and tables are identical to the letter. However; in our federated database, the tables of
each site haveĀ  "site" name as their schema. Say for siteA, siteB, siteC and table1, we have
the following in our federated DB

siteA.table1
siteB.table1
siteC.table1

as far as the EJB and persistence Unit is concerned we are going one [virtual] database, is
there a way to set the schema of the entity for table1 dynamically at runtime based on the
site information before JPQL execution.