openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Adams <matt...@matthewadams.me>
Subject Re: Please vote to publish standard JPA 2.0 & 2.1 jars to Maven
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 18:14:23 GMT
It looks like the JEE 6 & 7 APIs, including JPA 2.0 & 2.1, were released,
but I was more looking for an independent JPA jar.

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cjavax%7Cjavaee-api%7C7.0%7Cjar

http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Cjavax%7Cjavaee-api%7C6.0%7Cjar

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> I just found the maven repo on java.net:
> https://maven.java.net/index.html#nexus-search;quick~javax
>
> This looks to have the majority of the API jar files, except as you have
> noted -- not javax.persistence.*...
>
> I'm a member of the JPA EG, so I'll post the question there as well.
>
> Thanks, Kevin
>

> On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for these pointers!
> >
> > Matthew, do you know if similar JIRAs are in place for the other JSRs?
> > I've been looking for the API jars for several of the JSRs associated
> with
> > Java EE 7 and making them available via maven would be ideal.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Kevin
> >

> > On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <
> > ilgrosso@apache.org> wrote:

> Maven
> https://java.net/jira/browse/JPA_SPEC-19>(for JPA 2.0)
> https://java.net/jira/browse/JPA_SPEC-60>(for JPA 2.1)
> >>>

> >> Done.
> >> Regards.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Francesco Chicchiriccò
> >>
> >> ASF Member, Apache Syncope PMC chair, Apache Cocoon PMC Member
> >> http://people.apache.org/~**ilgrosso/<
> http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/>

--
mailto:matthew@matthewadams.me <matthew@matthewadams.me>