openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Boblitz John <john.bobl...@bertschi.com>
Subject RE: Ordering results obtained through query-by-example
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 08:37:33 GMT
Hello again,

You invoke the method makeOrderList as:

	List<Order> orderList = makeOrderList(builder,  qDef.from(persistentClass), orderFields);

Root was declared and initialized with:

	Root<E> from = qDef.from(persistentClass);

So I think Pinaki wants you to replace the "qDef.from(persistentClass)" in makeOrderList with
"from":

	List<Order> orderList = makeOrderList(builder,  from, orderFields);

Cheers

John