openjpa-users mailing list archives

From David Beer <david.m.b...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA support for JPA 2.1: when?
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 21:16:44 GMT
Hi Kevin

I think that OpenJPA is great and the way it stuck to JPA 2.0 Standard
so quick was very good. As I am looking more and more into the JEE  and
the desktop side of things is just as important to me, world it would be
great to keep the provider I know so well. I am may even be able to help
in the future as well as I once did before for some documentation and bugs.

I am definitely interested in helping if I can keep OpenJPA up to date.

Thanks

David