openjpa-users mailing list archives

From dandrus <dmw.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-maven-plugin with entities in different project
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 13:00:40 GMT
I am using compile-time enhancement.  It seems to work if the compiled .class
files end up in the target directory.  (Though I just found this
workaround...and currently all of my tests pass, so, I'm assuming that all
is well)

I just looked at the differences between your plugin configuration & mine, I
thought they were pretty similar.  I don't explicitly define <classes> &
<persistenceXmlFile>
I assumed that if my persistence file was in the default/expected location
(META-INF/persistence.xml) that I wouldn't need to do anything more. And I
didn't know there was a classes tag.

Perhaps check your target directory to see if things are really ending up
where you thought that they should be?

      <plugin>
                <groupId>org.apache.openjpa</groupId>
                <artifactId>openjpa-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <configuration>
                    <includes>**/common/*.class</includes>
                    <addDefaultConstructor>true</addDefaultConstructor>

<enforcePropertyRestrictions>true</enforcePropertyRestrictions>
                </configuration>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>enhancer</id>