openjpa-users mailing list archives

From andyatmiami <stone...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openjpa-maven-plugin with entities in different project
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 11:58:00 GMT
I am attempting to do.  I have a couple questions for you regarding your
setup:

1) Are you using compile-time enhancement?

2) If you are using compile-time enhancement, what does your maven plugin
look like that performs the enhancement?

That was the root of my issue - it seemed that any "non-standard maven
location" (not in src/main/java) caused the openjpa-maven-plugin to get to
complain.  If you are copying these java classes from a separate project -
are they probably getting ehanced at compile time? Or are you relying on
runtime enhancement or some sort of dynamic container enhancement?

Thanks.

Andy