openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Bauer <techhu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FieldStrategy found
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 20:23:41 GMT
It looks like the strategy you've defined isn't being picked up on the
annotation scan.  If it were a problem related to loading your
handler/strategy class, you see an exception from createEntityManager().
The most common cause is a missing OSGi bundle import.  I've also seen
cases where this issue is caused by having multiple copies of OpenJPA
binaries in the environment, each being loaded by different classloaders.
That can result in the @Strategy class being scanned by the runtime !=
@Strategy class used by the application.  Beyond that, you might look into
using the OSGi console, if possible, to determine whether your bundle is
able to resolve the import.

-Jeremy