openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Subash Chaturanga <subash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to override the default openjpa persistence provider
Date Wed, 01 May 2013 04:02:33 GMT
On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:37 PM, Subash Chaturanga <subashsdm@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi
>
> Forgot to mention that, Yes I am running in an OSGi env.

Appreciate any update on this. Is there anyone who has written a custom
persistence provider before for JPA ? So that I can compare the
persistence.xml file.
Currently I just copy pasted the very same
org.apache.openjpa.PersistenceProviderImpl  code and only changed the class
name and checked. Still the same result.  So I believe it is not something
in the provider class I added. I have the openjpa code with me and
appreciate any clue where I should debug ?

> [...]
>>> "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl@442ce698". at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.schema.DataSourceFactory.newDataSource(DataSourceFactory.java:72)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.createConnectionFactory(JDBCConfigurationImpl.java:844)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.conf.JDBCConfigurationImpl.getDBDictionaryInstance(JDBCConfigurationImpl.java:602)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository.endConfiguration(MappingRepository.java:1510)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.java:518)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.Configurations.configureInstance(Configurations.java:443)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.PluginValue.instantiate(PluginValue.java:104)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.MetaDataRepositoryValue.instantiate(MetaDataRepositoryValue.java:68)
>>> at org.apache.openjpa.lib.conf.ObjectValue.instantiate(ObjectValue.java:83)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.newMetaDataRepositoryInstance(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:968)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.conf.OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.getMetaDataRepositoryInstance(OpenJPAConfigurationImpl.java:959)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.makeReadOnly(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:638)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:203)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:156)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:227)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:154)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:60)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.juddi.config.PersistenceManager.getEntityManager(PersistenceManager.java:45)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.juddi.config.AppConfig.getPersistentConfiguration(AppConfig.java:109)
>>> at org.apache.juddi.config.AppConfig.loadConfiguration(AppConfig.java:95)
>>> at org.apache.juddi.config.AppConfig.(AppConfig.java:62) at
>>> org.apache.juddi.config.AppConfig.getInstance(AppConfig.java:183) at
>>> org.apache.juddi.config.AppConfig.getConfiguration(AppConfig.java:205) at
>>> org.apache.juddi.Registry.start(Registry.java:55)

And