openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Alejandro Abdelnur <tuc...@gmail.com>
Subject OOM with JDBCConfigurationImpl holding 1+ GB of heap
Date Wed, 08 May 2013 23:34:28 GMT
We are seeing this using OpenJPA 2.1.0 in Oozie.

A JDBCConfigurationImpl seems to be holding a large amount of memory via
its dataCacheTimeout (then listeners) instance variable keeping

Class                          # Objects  Used Heap   Retained Heap

o.a.o.j.meta.MappingRepository  1,902     304,320     904,410,184
o.a.o.j.meta.ClassMapping       3,824     1,223,680   105,073,624

We are using a single EntityManagerFactory and we are closing all
EntityManager instances correctly (via a command pattern).

All caching settings are default ones.

Any hint where to look would be appreciated it.

Thanks

Alejandro