openjpa-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OOM with JDBCConfigurationImpl holding 1+ GB of heap
Date Fri, 10 May 2013 17:11:47 GMT
It shoudn't...  But, with that flag set as "supported", we can't be sure
that the entities were actually enhanced at build time.  By setting this
property to "unsupported" or removing it altogether, then if an unenhanced
entity class is loaded, we'll log a message and quit processing.  So, let's
go this route first and then we'll deal with any potential memory leak.

Thanks, Kevin